LOOKING FOR A SOLUTION?We all have to find a way to seal our home and to protect our family’s health from dangerous mold, airborne pollutants, and allergens, as well as, the constantly changing outside temperatures. We have found that spray foam insulation meets these demands and strengthens our home and work environments. Spray foam insulation will lower costly utility bills and keep air and moisture outside where it belongs. Levy B can bring this solution to you! Call for a free estimate.
CALL 806-683-8943 TODAY FOR A FREE ESTIMATEWe care about our customers. Call us at 806-683-8943 for a free estimate on spray foam insulation for your home and buildings.
BENEFITS OF SPRAY FOAM INSULATION
Spray Foam has a High R-Value
Sprayed polyurethane foam has an aged R-value of approximately 6.0 per 1 inch thickness (depending on the particular formulation and application, higher values have been achieved), enabling it to provide more thermal resistance with less material than any other type of commercial insulation material. SPF systems are frequently used to insulate and protect a wide variety of residential, commercial, and industrial buildings. Monthly energy and utility savings of 30% or greater have been reported by consumers.
Prevents Air, Moisture and Gas Infiltration
Studies have shown that as much as 40% of a building’s total energy loss is due to air infiltration. Traditional fiberglass insulation is only stapled, or placed into the wall cavities and does not seal the stud and wall cavities from end to end, or top to bottom. Air infiltration can pass through these gaps, making it far less efficient than SPF. SPF not only adheres to, but forms to the walls and floors to create a tight seal and insulating barrier that stops this air leakage. SPF also boasts the highest R-value per inch than any other commercial material, (upwards of R-7.0, compared with Fiberglass at R-3.5) making your home more comfortable and less expensive to heat in the winter, and cool in the summer.
Since SPF acts as an air barrier, it also helps to reduce moisture infiltration, which is a source of dangerous mold and mildew growth in the home, and can cause severe health problems to its occupants. So save your family and save money at the same time with SPF home insulation systems. Moisture infiltration can also cause structural damage to your home or building.
POLYURETHANE ROOFING SYSTEMSSpray-applied polyurethane foam has been in use in North America for more than 30 years. Owners, municipalities, architects, along with state and federal government have joined experienced contractors in identifying a broad range of benefits. Some benefits include, high durability, performance, energy efficiency, lower maintenance, cost-effectiveness, and low environmental impact.
POLYURETHANE ROOFING SYSTEMS
The Urethane Roofing spray-applied polyurethane roofing system:
- Never worry about your roof leaking again
- This is a roof that actually is a system that is fully integrated with the building by not just keeping the elements out, but by controlling and maintaining a static environment
- It is the last roof you will ever buy!
- Reduces energy use – high R-values and no fasteners to create thermal bridging.
- Installs quickly, simply – fastest new construction method available; often eliminates need for complete tear-off, minimizes exposure during roofing.
- Is seamless – seals cracks and holes while insulating deck from temperature extremes.
- Self-adheres – no special adhesives or fasteners are needed and wind uplift ratings are the best in the roofing industry.
- Self-flashes – no additional materials or labor are needed around vents, skylights, or ducts.
- Extends building life – eliminates damage from thermal expansion and contraction.
- Longevity – will last the lifetime of the building with periodic recoats every ten to fifteen years depending upon the original specification.
- Eliminates added weight to the roof – structural building costs can be reduced.
- Fits all shapes of deck – including domes and geometric shapes.
- If damaged – allows seamless, inexpensive repairs to any area